On April 23, 2020 Nexign will be holding a webinar entitled “Distributed ledger technologies as the basis of CSP ecosystems of the future”.
- Title: Distributed ledger technologies as the basis of CSP ecosystems’ future
- Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
- Time: 01:00 PM UTC
- Language: English
- Venue: Zoom
Ecosystems and digital marketplaces are expected to play an important role in the evolution of CSPs business and operating models in the medium to long term. However, most CSPs are reluctant to integrating global marketplace solutions in their business for a number of reasons. In this context, distributed ledger technology (DLT), also called blockchain, is gaining traction within CSP environments. DLT, which is a transparent, digital database that keeps track of all assets and dependencies, will be vital to help CSPs seamlessly enable the next generation of digital marketplace based applications in a time and cost efficient manner.
The webinar, hosted by Nexign, will review the key issues related to the ecosystems and digital marketplaces, and highlight the benefits of distributed ledger technologies. The discussion will also explore the application and deployment of DLT.
The webinar will discuss DLT use-cases related to eSIM adoption and the creation of a trading platform for network services from CSPs. Join the webinar and listen to how the experts will discuss the following questions:
- What is DLT, and how is it relevant to telcos?
- How are CSPs preparing to engage with the emerging network cooperation models of the future.
- How are CSPs leveraging the new technology to efficiently distribute eSIMs?
- How does Nexign enable distributed B2B2X marketplaces for CSPs?
- John Abraham, Principal Analyst, Analysys Mason
- Alexey Vedin, Director of Network Monetisation Products, Nexign
- Alexey Chernetsov, Director of MVNO at Rostelecom
Source: Press Release