FOR RELEASE ON
21 Dcember 2009
Contact: Rola Osseiran – Marketing & Communication Manager
PEPPERS & ROGERS GROUP Becomes a SAMENA Member
DUBAI, UAE – 21 December 2009 – SAMENA Telecommunications Council welcomes Peppers & Rogers Group into its rapidly expanding membership base.
Peppers & Rogers Group is a management consulting firm, recognized as the world's leading authority and acknowledged thought leader on customer-based strategies and underlying business initiatives. Founded in 1993 by Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Ph.D., Peppers & Rogers Group invented the term 1to1® marketing to illustrate the importance of treating different customers differently, and transformed the concepts into practical methodologies driving financial results for companies.
How We're Different:
- Thought leadership: Founding partners Don Peppers and Martha Rogers, Ph.D. have received wide acclaim globally for their contribution to the customer strategy field and are recognized among the world's top 20 business thinkers.
- Focus: Every Peppers & Rogers Group consultant and subject matter expert is a customer-based strategy specialist. Many Peppers & Rogers Group consultants have played critical roles in either executing corporate strategies or managing customer-centric transformations at end-user companies before or after joining the firm.
- Enterprise-wide perspective: By combining deep strategic and functional expertise with powerful intellectual capital, Peppers & Rogers Group meets business challenges head-on from an enterprise-wide view across all product, marketing, and service channels.
- Vertical experience: Peppers & Rogers Group leverages the best customer-centric business strategy from a vertical industry perspective, with a strong client base in major industries such as financial services, telecommunications, real estate, government, automotive, retail, and others.
- ROI: By aligning resources with customer value, Peppers & Rogers Group helps clients use their existing infrastructure and investments to increase profitability along the way.
- Media services: Led by 1to1 Magazine, Peppers & Rogers Group maintains a significant voice in the marketplace through its 1to1 Media properties. These print, electronic, and custom publications explore the best practices, trends, and developments in customer-based business strategies, demonstrating how customer centricity initiatives are driving bottom-line impact for companies around the world.
For more information, please visit: www.peppersandrogersgroup.com
SAMENA Telecommunications Council is a tri-regional, non-profit telecommunications association that embodies a community of South Asian, Middle Eastern, and North African telecoms operators, manufacturers, regulatory authorities, and academia. SAMENA aims to be the ultimate promoter of collaboration and knowledge-sharing in the SAMENA region that spans 25 countries.